Wednesday, August 29, 2007

There's nothing like a friend!

I am back from the beach and I had a wonderful time with the girls. It was a much needed trip to get away, relax and think about how much I am so totally in love with my family. Sometimes it takes getting away to fully understand how wonderful life really is.
Here is a picture of Michelle, Rhiannon and I at dinner. We ate at a restaurant called Cafe Tango and it was so yummy!
M, R & K

Since I have last posted, Maggie has gained a new friend. Her name is Mallory Anne Jonas and she was born August 25th. You can see her at www.jonasfamilyjournal.blogspot.com She is so precious and we cannot wait to meet her!

Today, Maddox had his buddy Jack over to play. They had such a great time playing with toys, playing outside, watching Curious George and I think their favorite was eating popcorn and M&M's. Maddox is very much in the "MINE" stage, so I felt like I was constantly reminding him to SHARE!! They had the best time and Maddox can't wait to play again!
Maddox and Jack
For some reason popcorn taste better right off the floor!!

Maddox and Jack_002
This is Maddox running to get on the tricycle as soon as Jack walks away. We are learning to share :-)

Maddox and Jack_001
Jack is too cute!

1 comment:

Kari said...

It looks like those boys had a blast. I can't wait to get our two together.