Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW!!

Just as I was thinking "How embarassing to blog after 2 months of not blogging at all," God gave us an extra fun day of snow and THEN I thought "How could I not blog about this??"
What a fun day we had! Maddox thought that snow was the best thing ever!! This was his first snow that he could remember. I don't think Maggie even noticed it, other than her hands freezing because she wouldn't keep her mittens on.

DSC_0011
Sledding with Daddy (Ok, I know that it looks like we didn't have any snow, but a lot of it had already melted.) SAD :-(

DSC_0029
Mommy and her snowbabies

DSC_0036
Little SNOW BEAR!

DSC_0045
His signature look.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Look at how much fun you guys had. What a fun sled. Where in the world did you find it? You are all adorable in your winter get up.

Shea said...

Yea, a new post! And, I'm so impressed you are prepared with winter stuff! We were scrounging for some good layering stuff for Savannah - poor thing!

JJ said...

Did you get a new camera? Great pics!!! Glad you are back :)
Love ya!

RhiDesign said...

Hey! I am excited to now be a "blogger"! I will have to take some tips from your awesome page!!
The kids are too cute in their snow get-ups!! I love it! How is the monogramming going? I would love to get together sometime soon!! Miss you!

Mama Bird said...

Omg! I can't believe how big the kids are! They are beautiful! Have you talked to Lacey lately?