Saturday, May 24, 2008

To the Beach ~ with Big!!

A whole week ago we were on our way home from a fun beach trip with Big. I am just a little late posting about it. Maddox was OK with the sand, but he did not LOVE it. He would much rather be sitting on the steps at the pool. Maggie was not crazy about the beach, but I did get a few pictures where she wasn't crying, so it appears that she likes it. She is definitely not a Beach Baby, yet. Hopefully, that will change. Maddox's main reason for going to the beach is so that he can ride go-carts. He loves "The Track" and that is all he wants to talk about.

We had so much fun, Big! Thank you for such a great trip. We can't wait until next year!



DSC_0790

DSC_0755

DSC_0690

DSC_0696

DSC_0707

DSC_0721

DSC_0726

DSC_0737

DSC_0749

DSC_0862

5 comments:

Shea said...

These are such great pictures! I especially love the ones of your dad with each of them in the beginning! So sweet!

Stephanie Drew said...

these are so great...and i'm so glad we got to see you there! i love the one with matt laying face down. that cracks me up! your children are precious!

RhiDesign said...

So sweet! The kids are getting big! I am going to try and plan a trip to B'ham soon! I will let you know!

Fuller Family said...

I love your pictures!!! You are going to have to share Maggie with me since I have 2 boys!

Susy-Q said...

Great pictures Kaitlin! I just love the one of your daddy with Maddox at the beginning.

I canNOT believe how big Maggie is. Is she as sweet as she is cute?