Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grayton Beach

On Saturday, we returned from a fun beach trip with Matt's family. We stayed in Grayton Beach which is very different than anywhere else we have ever stayed. The house we stayed in was called the "Lollygag" and that is exactly what we did! It was beautiful, breezy and oh so CALM!! I must tell you that we barely left the house we were staying in. Every meal (except for 2 Breakfasts) we cooked, cleaned up and then relaxed. There was NO getting all worked up, getting us and the kids ready to go fight crowds at a restaurant. Did I mention that there were 12 of us all staying in the same house?? Yet, it was still calm (most of the time). I did develop a slight addiction to the Wii bowling game (have you ever played?? You must try it!!) Ping Pong, Old Maid, and 31 were among a list of other games we played, and I got to catch up on my favorite show, Grey's Anatomy. Oh, and the porch swings, they were beds, there were 3. I contemplated loading one in the car and bringing it back home. What a wonderful trip with wonderful memories.

Now... it is back to life (which I am completely OK with).

DSC_0135
My 2 babies... who I adore!!

DSC_0019
Pop and Maddox

DSC_1014
Nana, DaDa and Maggie

DSC_0972
Stephanie and Maddox

DSC_1019
Our few moments on the beach... ALONE!!

DSC_0103
My sweet baby girl

DSC_0183
My handsome big boy

DSC_0210
Our Family (Matchy, Matchy!!)

DSC_0287
DaDa and his Maggierella


Last, but not least, we had to visit The Track!!
DSC_1027
Matt and Uncle Brock

DSC_1026
Pop and Maddox

DSC_1033
Maddox and Maggie on the swings! They both loved it :-)

5 comments:

Shea said...

So glad y'all had such a wonderful time at the beach!

Stephanie Drew said...

what fun! i love grayton beach. glad you're back to blogging...i've missed your updates! let's talk soon!

Shea said...

I missed these pictures...they are ADORABLE!

Vana said...

your family's pictures are adorable. I found you thru Magnolias and sunshine.

Danielle said...

Grayton Beach and Seaside are my favorite beaches EVER! I am glad you had a great time :) Miss you!

p.s. love the matchy matchy :)