Saturday, July 12, 2008

I won, I won!!

About a week ago, I ran across a very creative blog called Magnolias and Sunshine . She was having a drawing for this adorable pincushion. Since I became interested in sewing, I have hated looking at that ugly red tomato with the strawberry hanging from it (you know what I am talking about). It doesn't match my sewing room AT ALL, and I have tried to think of ways to cover it, but I never could "invent" something in my mind. So I thought, "Why not sign up??" So...today I checked my e-mail and had a sweet message saying that I WON!! I was so excited, I do not win things, EVER! I am now (about to be) the proud owner of a PRISSY PINCUSHION (that matches my sewing room)!! Thank you, Holly, for making my day!!

4 comments:

Jan O'Donnell said...

I am so glad that you won something.... You got that from your mom about never winning anything. Sorry!!
She is right. You are pretty. I think on the inside as well as the outside.

I love you,
Mom

Fuller Family said...

You crack me up!!!! Who enters a drawing for a pin cushion????? Well, bring your pin cushion over hear and help me wrap my sewing up!

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your pin cushion?! :) You are too funny! Those tomato pin cushions are ugly though, so I can understand why your so happy. Thanks for welcoming to the Blogging world!

Stephanie Drew said...

i love that you won a pincusion!