Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BAD BLOGGER

I will admit that I am not a very good blogger. Before I started my blog, I read a blog that the girl posted a thought EVERYDAY. I thought, I can do that!! I'm sure it is not that hard to find 5 minutes to sit down and write everyday. Since I have been blogging I have realized that it is not as easy as I once thought. I mean, if you think of what all you could do that would only take a few minutes... I could start a load of clothes, spend time reading my Bible, play with my kids, call my husband, unload the dishwasher, iron clothes, make the bed, sweep the floor, the list is endless!! I've decided that I am not going to stress about updating my blog, I am not going to make it a top priority. When I feel like blogging I will blog. I have much more important things to take care of.

This will explain why my next post is so late being posted.
Thanks for understanding!!!

No comments: