Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ahoy, Matey!

I know that I haven't posted our Disney World pics yet. Sorry for the delay, I will post soon.

Last night, Maddox spent the night with Big (my dad) and it sounds like they had a blast. They have a tradition of going to Cracker Barrel every time Maddox spends the night, and he ALWAYS gets a toy after his pancake breakfast. This morning when they went he picked out a pirate costume, complete with pirate hat, bandana, patch and telescope (the sword is from Disney World). I thought I would let you see how he makes the most adorable pirate ever! Too bad it is not close to Halloween!

maddox pirate 004

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

he is such a cutie!

Fuller Family said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! Blogging is so much fun. I love this picture of Maddox!