Monday, February 11, 2008

Feels like HOME!

As most of you know, we are Disney freaks! We love this place, everything about it. Maddox thinks this is our home now. He asked me this morning if I like living here. We all do!! When we check in they say "Welcome Home" and every day they are telling us to "Have a Magical Day," and usually we do. I just wanted you all to know that we haven't dropped off the planet, even though to us it feels that way. We will be back in town on Feb. 14th. We are going to make a quick stop in Sandestin just to break up the drive back home. I will be posting pictures from our trip soon!

4 comments:

MaryMartha said...

Oh...we're SO jealous!
Give Mickey a big hug for us!
Can't wait to see pics.
MM

Shea said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I can't believe I've actually never seen any pictures of y'alls "home"! =) So glad y'all are having a good time. We'll have to get together when you get back in town!

RhiDesign said...

I wanna go!! Have fun!! We need to talk soon! I miss you!

Stephanie Drew said...

i can't wait to see/hear about the trip! it gets me excited for what is coming in 30 sleeps!