Thursday, October 2, 2008

My 15 (+3) things that I'm not afraid to admit...

A couple of my friends, (Stephanie and Jennifer, check out their 15) have done this and I started thinking about it. So here goes...

1. I do not like making decisions. Even simple stuff, like what we are having for dinner.

2. I hate that I love to drink coke, no not diet coke... Regular!

3. I will talk to strangers all day long, but I hate to speak in public. It makes me a nervous wreak.

4. I have a humongous fear of something happening to one of my kids.

5. I have never tasted beer, or smoked a cigarette.

6. I strongly disagree with people who say that your high school and college years are the best years of your life. I am living my best years NOW and hope they only get better.

7. I am scared of the dark, scary movies and haunted houses. Halloween is my least favorite day of the year.

8. The worst year of my life was when I was 18. I always thought it was going to be the best year because my birthday is 8.18.81 ~ I know that is weird.

9. I would love to play (and be good at) tennis. I took tennis in college and loved it!

10. I sometimes feel like I obsess over being organized, but my time management skills could use a lot of work.

11. I love to shop by myself.

12. I am a great starter, but not so good at finishing. I hope I do not pass this on to my kids.

13. I do not like it when people brag. I think it is a sign of insecurity.

14. I wish we still lived in our first home, but since that is not the case... I hope we never move again. I want my grandkids to play in the backyard where their parents grew up.

15. Matt is the only guy I have ever kissed.

16. I am a peacemaker. I feel nervous when I sense strife.

17. I am not a pet person. I have never gotten along with the pets I've had.

18. I felt the need to do 18 things instead of 15, because I like that number better.

3 comments:

The Latham Family said...

I'm so with you on the 18 instead of 15! But, I was okay with 15 because it's a multiple of 5! :)
Your list is great...I love reading things that I don't already know about my sweet friends!

Stephanie Drew said...

what a great list...i could add some of yours to mine! and, truth be told, my list could have gone on and on and on. glad to know these fun facts!

Greta said...

Haha, some of these made me laugh! Of course I remember you :). Thanks for leaving a comment although I don't want you to feel like you always need to. I just appreciate knowing you're out there.

Your kids are sooo adorable by the way!